College maintain an exhaustive Libarary for both the students and teaching faculty, which is being enriched with new publications time to time. Following Libarary rules are to be maintained by all.
- Only two books will be issued at a time for a period of 15 days. After the due date if books are not returned students will be liable for paying fine at the rate of Rs. 10/- day.
- Reference books and Periodical will have to be studied in the Reading hall of library only. They will not be issued to be taken away.
- In case of loss or damage of books students will be required to replace them or pay the full cost of book with fine of Rs. 10 per day for the period of delay.
- Strict silence has to be maintained in the reading room of library.
- The librarian reserves the rights to issue any books without assigning any reason.
- Students will be issued a libarary card.